Darkness and Lightness....
Darkness,
And lightness,
Are my powers,
ANd the most powerful powers...
With darkness,
I control hell,
WIth lightness,
I control heaven...
With these two powers,
I control everyone,
I control the world,
I control the universe...
How did I get it??
I get it,
From Hell,
And Heaven....
Sacrifice twice,
Died twice,
Reincarnated twice,
Shattered twice....
My feelings,
Are never to be known,
Emotionless,
Yet, powerful.......
Friendless,
Familyless,
Emotionless,
And lightness,
Are my powers,
ANd the most powerful powers...
With darkness,
I control hell,
WIth lightness,
I control heaven...
With these two powers,
I control everyone,
I control the world,
I control the universe...
How did I get it??
I get it,
From Hell,
And Heaven....
Sacrifice twice,
Died twice,
Reincarnated twice,
Shattered twice....
My feelings,
Are never to be known,
Emotionless,
Yet, powerful.......
Friendless,
Familyless,
Emotionless,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home