Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweet stories (1)


NOTES ::: Okay, this is just a stories from Sweet, the girl with black hair. (The girl in the blog header.) Its part of my life, so stop fussing around, if you are fussing. That is..... Well, after the sweet part, its gonna be the bitter part!!! Get ready!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sweet part??
Well, buy books, of course. Hmm... I always like books!! I always take a book, lie on a bed and then began reading. When I'm tired I'll stop a while and relax. And then read again.
I'm so happy when I arranged my books. Sometimes, I'll stop and read a few books!!!

Or maybe I will take a book and put it somewhere. After arranging, I'll take and read it.
Ahh~~ Its so nice!!!

Hmmm.. I like comics too. You know, all those comics about romances?? Hmmm, how did I knew about them?? Well, my best friend was the one who started bringing comics to school. So now mostly everyone started bringing comic to school because she started the populations.

And then she borrow me some comics, and we both trade. I borrow her some thick books like Lola Rose, Vicky Angel and many more. Some of the books she didn't read ALL the pages. But books that are mystery, well, she finish it. She finish The Maze of Bones. Haha, but this book got many chapter and I only got 1 chapter. So she was dissapointed!!

=___="'

The first time I bought a comic, I made sure that no one have it so I can borrow it, well, trading with my friends. Since there's a rule that says, If you wanna borrow comic, you have to trade. Haha, well, it depends on the owner. She enjoyed reading the first comic I ever bought.

One time, I asked my bro what sort of room he want in the new house. Then he say he want to have 3 desktop computer in his room. Sort of like technology.

As for me, I wanna have a peaceful and quiet room, full of books. 2 windows. With a table and my laptop. And then, my television. Ahh~~ The room is full of books that it even have the smell of it. When I'm bored, I'll take a book and read at the table or on my bed. I can even draw if I want.
Well, that's my dream room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opps, time is up! Bro just came back home with two of his friends. Kin hang and Mun Sum. If I'm not mistaken~ Hehehe, ByE~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home